Forgotten Waterford Burial Sites: Morgan Cemetery (Crossroad/Oswegatchie/Cohanzie)

Morgan Cemetery on old Foster Road, behind BJ’s Wholesale Club
Gravestones of Edward (left) and Esther (right) Morgan.

1678 The Morgan Families Arrive in New London

Town of Waterford. (Petersen Collection) (1850) <>
Burial site of Captain Edward & Esther Morgan, old Foster Road, Waterford, CT.
The Gilead Chapel, built in 1876 in the town of Waterford, was deconstructed and moved to Moodus in 1969 by Raymond and Carole Schmitt, as they constructed a sybolic community to be known as Historic Johnsonville Village <>
Gravestones of Edward & Esther Morgan, old Foster road, Waterford, CT.